4.28.2005

THE HITS KEEP COMING

Aldi's is following Food Basics lead by leaving the Central City. Instantly the Inner City is without a major grocery store or discount alternative.

With Aldi and Food Basics gone, we are left with Save-A-Lot, Right Aids, and Convenient Stores. If you've ever shopped at a corner store you know that they get their kicks by buying or boosting (stealing) products from low discount stores and raising the price by 50%.

I'm beside myself with fear thinking of the cheap supermarket knock off that will take the place of Food Basics. Analysts are saying that we can't expect a major chain to come to our rescue because they aren't looking to expand due to a slump in the grocery chain market.

_________________________________________________

Whatsmore, Farmer Jack (the parent company of Food Basics) was offered by the City an opportunity to wriggle their way out of $85,000 a year in taxes with econonomic development packages. I have yet to find anything to confirm that they took the assistance. I wouldn't put it past them.

5 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Anonymous guaranteed web site traffic said...

What is everyone talking about? Try this and let me know.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Targeted Traffic Hits said...

improve web site traffic A fantasic way to get people to your website fast. Not only will you get a massive amount of real visitors to your websiite, we can target visitors so you only receive people who are interested in what your selling or what your writing about. Imagion for a second you have a blog subject related to Rugby we can send you people who would join your blog and talk about that same subject. Targeted Traffic can also increase your sales to your website as we can send you real people who are active and looking for your products. So if you are selling anything or you have services, come have a read at how we can Increase sales We have lots more information on our website so come check us out. improve web site traffic. Get your own Article Directory for your Blog or website (reprint rights available)
Also Stay tuned to this Site (you may want to keep this link) 2011 NZ WORLD CUP And dont forget to check out the World Cup 2011 Blog

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous advertising site web said...

submissions is not easy to explain or to come by but, at TheOnlinePromoters.com, it's all there.

 
At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Search Engine Traffic said...

Hi Move The Crowd, I just dropped in on my way back to my Guaranteed Traffic site. I liked what I
found and thought that I would leave you a note for your efforts in creating this post.

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Legal and Finance Consulting said...

Hello, my name is Move The Crowd,
I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION aboutfree and found your site.
I was looking out for free related information. Anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.
Sorry, I have see that your this post wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest.
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home